Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MIDTERM #9

Beginning of Assignment

I worked on MS Office 2010 Suite. I used the Insert tab. I clicked on Shapes and chose various rectangles. Then I clicked on the shape and opened Format tab, where I chose Shape Fill, Shape Outline and Shape effects buttons to chose color, outline and 'texture' or gradient of the filling color.

Work Progress

I used WordArt Styles on Format tab to insert text. I used Text Fill, Text Outline and Text Effects buttons to format the writing inside the shapes.

Work Progress

I inserted the arrows from the Shapes button on the Insert tab and formatted them the same way I formatted the shapes.
With some personal touches :)

I added some personal touches: I filled the Scroll shape with a picture: a photo of myself - so that there are no doubts that I personally did all the work :) I added a Callout shape with my signature.

And voilĂ :
Midterm #9
Here is my Midterm #9 screenshot which I signed in GIMP.

This is MIDTERM #9: CREATE YOUR OWN VECTOR GRAPHICS. I watched B.4 Video Tutorial: Word Drawing Introduction and created my own vector graphics in Microsoft Word. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at
http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment