Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MIDTERM #10

Here are the steps I took to complete Midterm #10:

I used the same tools as in Midterm #9 exercise (Midterm #9) - Insert tab, Shapes button, Drawing Tools Format tab and Picture Tools Format tab. I filled the shapes with color and texture and gave them outlines.

Beginning of Assignment

Work in Progress

Work in Progress

Just needs more cropping

I especially liked the Curve Shape tool to make the path and the grass -
- oh, possibilities!

Isn't it a pretty house and yard?

Midterm #10

This is MIDTERM #10. I watched B.6 Video Tutorial: Word Drawing House and followed the instructions. I added some personal touches :) It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at
http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment